AgCatalyst 2022 - Facing the Future 22 & 23 November
Luna Park, Milsons Point, Sydney
There will be plenty of action in Sydney with attendance from businesses, government, investors, peak industry bodies, producer groups, research funders and providers, and policy makers.
AgCatalyst will showcase cutting edge work with partners, nationally and regionally, to prepare our agriculture and food sectors for a challenging future; from building drought and climate resilience to meeting consumer demands for foods of the future.
What to expect
- Loads of networking opportunities.
- Dynamic exhibition area showcasing research to prepare us for the future.
- Regional sites challenge each other with innovations to boost Australian agrifood.
- Science pitches of new and inspiring research from CSIRO’s brightest minds.
- Regional challenge to boost Australia’s agriculture sector.
- Session on different models to deliver innovation.
- Facing the future presentations from our partners.
Registration for this event will open on 1 August 2022.
Partnership opportunities available
Dr Carla Chinni
Manager, Crops, Food & Biotech (Business Development & Global)